Welcome to Custom Fab Shop
All our products are CNC milled using the latest CAD/CAM programs which are built in house on 3 and 4 axis high precision machinery. We offer the billet flanges in custom thickness and even custom application transitions for easier fab work or building your own DIY kits. We guarantee our products and service if you are not satisfied return the product and receive the purchase price refund. We machine out adapters and flanges with the industry standards by using USA certified materials to resist warping and provides excellent weldabilty. Our mild steel is 1018 Cold roll steel (NOT A36 hot rolled) and yields higher strengths and better surface finish than (A36 commonly used by other companies). Interested in Stainless steel we offer SS304 and SS316 for the best quality using CNC carbide cutters cold cutting (all other methods add kerf and welding issues when heat is added to stainless). We even go the extra distance to sand down the machine waves using a hatch cross pattern to improve sealing.
Feel free to contact us we have over hundreds of flanges in our system for adapting to most applications plus no setup charge...
- Material: Mild Steel 1018 CR USA (not cast)
- Flange Thickness: 1/2 inch (.500″) or (12.7mm) Overall Height 1.60″ (41mm)
- Bolt Diameter: M8 Thru Holes
- Port Diameter: 2.50″ (63.5mm) Taper Seat
- Transition Flange: 2.50″ Port to 3.00″ ID V-band Flange
- Fitment: Used to weld a custom downpipe using 3.00″ Vband Assembly Kit
- Hardware: Includes Bolts , Vband Clamp, and Extra 3.00″ Band weld on
- Notes: Gaskets NOT included in listing
(We now are offering Stainless Steel 304L flanges in all our current flanges or even custom….Contact us)